Regen Living Ecosystem Wiki
Regen Living Ecosystem
- Regen Living DHO - A collective impact initiative to develop and fund ecosystem prototypes and place-based pilot projects that set the bar significantly higher for what regenerative development is.
- Regen Civics Alliance Pilot Projects
- Regen Living Roadmap
Place-Based Catalyst Hubs
LaLa Gardens Cooperative is a one-acre home and garden demonstration of permaculture in the exurbs of Fort Collins, Colorado, transitioning from private to cooperative ownership as a model for regenerative development. It features natural farming and building, serving as a learning center for regenerative community ownership, governance, economy and culture based on caring, nature and a collective future.
Commongrounds is a new 4-story, 50,000 s.f. $16 million development in Traverse City, Michigan cooperatively owned by nearly 600 members. It will feature a food incubator, coffeeshop, distillery, childcare center, cowering space for impact organizations and businesses, performing arts and events space, artist-in-residence space, and 24 workforce rental units. Construction began in Fall 2020, with tenants scheduled to move in by 2022.
Mutualistic Communication + Governance
Regenerative communication - A holistic human-centric approach to communication. The term "regenerative" describes processes that restore our collective sources of energy through resilient practices that integrate the needs of society with the integrity of nature. Regenerative communication restores our connection to humanity and nature, by taking responsibility for our roles in co-creating a regenerative society.
Partnerism - A socio-economic system that values and rewards caring for one another, nature, and our collective future. Partnerism is based on Cultural Transformation Theory, which proposes that societies used to follow a mutualistic, caring “partnership model” of civilization, giving way to today's current “dominator model” of civilization, but with growing evidence that we are returning to the partnership model.
Prosocial is an orientation toward the welfare of others and society as a whole. This might be an attitude, a behavior, or an institution. It might be directed toward family and friends or the social acceptance of all people. Ultimately, Prosocial is an entire worldview.
Regenerative Systems - An overview of regenerative systems and their applications.
Self Organization Systems - A list of self-organizing systems.
Sensemaking - A primer on the process by which people give meaning to their collective experiences.
Co-Creation Systems - Systems, models, tools for co-creation
- SEEDS - An overview of the SEEDS ecosystem.
- SEEDS Neighborhubs - A peer onboarding program for SEEDS members, learning and growing together
- Partnerism in SEEDS - A course on Partnerism, an economic and cultural system based on nature and caring, as an alternative to domination culture.
- Regenerative Civics Incubator & Alliance - a program to pilot regenerative operating systems to place-based regenerative development projects.
- SEEDS Changemakers Program - An ambassador program to onboard changemakers to SEEDS Citizens.
- SEEDS Changemaker Guide - A Changemaker's guide to participating in the SEEDS ecosystem.
- SEEDS Changemakers Onboarding Pilot - An experimental program to onboard 100 changemakers without personal invites into SEEDS via the SEEDS Changemakers Program.
- SEEDS Glossary - A glossary of key terms in the SEEDS ecosystem.
- DAO/DHO Platform - A governance, operations, and tokenomics platform for Decentralized Autonomous/Human Organizations (DAO/DHOs).
- SEEDS Roadmap - An overview of the future of SEEDS.
- SEEDS FAQ - Frequently asked questions.
- SEEDS Gratitude - An overview of the innovative gratitude system in SEEDS.
- Leading from the Emerging Future: From Ego-System to Eco-System Economies - A framework for ecosystem building based on Theory
- Regenerative Communication - A holistic human-centric approach to communication.
Universal Dividend - Free currency - Ğ1
- Short introduction https://vimeo.com/737854276
- https://g1currency.org/?PagePrincipale Website in English
Regenerative Urban Planning and Development
- Form-based Codes Institute - The organization that supports regenerative urban planning operating systems known as form-based codes.
- Form-based Codes - Form-based codes are a planning and development code that prioritizes physical form (rather than separation of uses) as the organizing principle for regenerative development. The SmartCode is one example of a form-based code.
- SmartCode - A regenerative urban planning and development operating system and form-based code.
- SmartCode documents - SmartCode documents.
- Charter for New Urbanism - A set of principles and guide for regenerative community planning and development.
- Glossary - Terms that define the co-creation of a world of mutuality
- Database of blockchain for good projects
- List of Regenerative organizations
- List of Regenerative events
- Refi Telegram group